Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How hard is it to change a turn switch in a 1996 GMC Sonoma?

My Hazard lights blink, but my turn signals do not, what would cause this to happen? And then how hard is it to replace the turn switch myself? It would cost $300 in a station I could do it for the price of the unit. The hazard switch is broken and I have to tape it in place to keep the hazards from blinking. The signals were working upto about 2 weeks ago and the switch was broke in July of 06.How hard is it to change a turn switch in a 1996 GMC Sonoma?Probally a short in switch,hazzards pull elec. from batt so they will always work.Fist disconnect air bag sensor if aplicable then remove horn assem. get puller and remove steering wheel. Turn indicator is right there.Hardest thing is pulling wheel off. REAL easy job.How hard is it to change a turn switch in a 1996 GMC Sonoma?fix the hazard switch, you can change the blinker switch also

No comments:

Post a Comment