Monday, September 19, 2011

How to change color of Blackberry Bold 9000 light.?

Just purchased a Clackberry Bold 9000 off a friend. When he gave it to me, the little light in the upper right corner would flash a bunch of different colors when he got a call or a text message. Now that I did a reinstall on the phone, the light is back to just plain red.



How do I get it back to the flashing multi colored light? It was really pretty. Even he doesn't remember how he changed it.



I'm having a hard time navigating through all the menus (having switched from an iPhone which randomly bricked out on me) and would really appreciate the help.



Thanks!How to change color of Blackberry Bold 9000 light.?He most likely used BeBuzz.



Get it here:



http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/

No comments:

Post a Comment