Monday, September 19, 2011

Where is the door switch located on my 99 Plymouth voyager and how can I fix it?

I own a 1999 Plymouth Voyager and when I open the drivers side door the lights do not come on and the warning chime when you leave your headlights on does not work. I checked all the fuses and it is not that. I have been told that it is a faulty drivers side door switch. Does anyone know how I can change or fix the switch in the door?

Can this be done or will I have to go to a shop to have it done?

thank youWhere is the door switch located on my 99 Plymouth voyager and how can I fix it?Look at the door frame area on body where the latch closes. You should see what looks like a little black button, that is the door ajar switch. It is held in by a screw or pushes in
  • Fish
  • How to get bed comforter into duvet cover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment