Monday, September 19, 2011

Dash and radio lights don't work (only at night) on my 1998 Oldsmobile intrigue, how can I fix this problem?

Only the lights behind the speedometer and radio do not work (engine lights work fine). During the day these same lights are clearly visible and there is no apparent problem. I have checked the fuses and they were all working properly. This all happened randomly and I have no idea why its doing this. It's frustrating because I cant see how fast I'm going at night and due to the gear changing light being on the same set up as the speedometer, I cant easily discern which gear I'm switching to. I don't want to take it in to a mechanic because I feel like the cost of finding the problem might become more then the car is worth.



Thank you for any help you can offer!Dash and radio lights don't work (only at night) on my 1998 Oldsmobile intrigue, how can I fix this problem?it is possible you have a loose wire it sounds like at night when you are running all the lights there is not enough juice to run the dash lights in the day no outside lights are on so you have more juice and the dash lights are visible not sure what to tell you... good luck
  • different myspace
  • first night of marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment