Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I remove the dome light cover of a 1998 Saturn SL2 (to change the bulb)?

I've searched the internet and got answers that have not worked yet.

One place said to make sure the switch was in the off position and to stick something into the slot on the passenger side of the light. It said to push it ALL the way in.

One place said to remove the whole dome light by sliding the whole thing toward the passenger seat then pulling down on it.

One place said I needed a special hook to put in the slot of the dome light. I tried to make one out of a paper clip and fished around in the dome light.

I had no luck with any of these. Does anyone know how to get access to change the bulb?How can I remove the dome light cover of a 1998 Saturn SL2 (to change the bulb)?Try using a flat blade screwdriver and push the tabs in and pop one side out at a time.
  • grey hair
  • Bounce back error message received from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment