Thursday, September 22, 2011

Playstation 3 is stuffed?

Hey everyone,



My PS3 just stuffed up. I was playing a game online and then I heard the sound that emits when the PS3 switches off...and the system shut down. So I thought %26quot;Weird.%26quot; And there red light was flashing so I pressed the power button and the red light stopped flashing and went into standby mode. I pressed the power button again and this time the light went green...and I was relieved...only to see the light change to yellow for a second and go back to flashing red. This process repeated for a few minutes and I have not found out how to make it work again.



Has anybody had this problem before? Is so could you please help me out? I starting to freak. I can't even get the game out of the PS3.



The warranty has expired and I am not willing to pay SONY to get it fixed just yet. So any help would be appreciated.



Thanks in advance.Playstation 3 is stuffed?yup your ps3 died it overheated i belive there videos on youtube how to fix it i belive its called YLOD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ic1_TY-

good luckPlaystation 3 is stuffed?The internal temperature of your PS3 has overheated causing it to automatically shut down ! Call Sony ASAP ! Make sure your vents are not constricted or blocked in anyway ! Also make sure your console has 4-6 inches of clearance all the way around so that the heat can escape via the air vents !



Sony 1-800-345-7669 !

No comments:

Post a Comment