Monday, September 19, 2011

How to wire a 4 gang, 2 way light switch?

I'm removing all the old sockets and switches in my living room, and changing the sockets hasn't been a problem. Now i've come to the light switches, I've encountered a problem, that the new switches are designed differently to the old ones. SO, I need a bit of help and maybe diagrams on how to wire them up properly.



PS - I'm in the UK, and have the old wires in my house (live is Red, Neutral is Black, Earth wire is Green and Yellow).How to wire a 4 gang, 2 way light switch?There are several different ways, but here is a good place to start.



http://www.electrical-online.com/extra-gHow to wire a 4 gang, 2 way light switch?get a qualified electrician,for christ's sake!!How to wire a 4 gang, 2 way light switch?Replicate what's already there...

Power INTO Common, switched power out of L2.

No comments:

Post a Comment