Monday, October 24, 2011

I bought a leaky camry 2007 from Granville Toyota, they refuse to fix it. How much can fix 4 tailights, windsh

The legal advicer advice me to fix it first, and sue them claim for the invoice. I do not have such amount of money. Would you please let me know how much it cost? Water went into the Glove box under high pressure washing.(Destination toyota said the winshield did not installed properly) Water went into the trunck and back part of the car; moisture inside the 4 tail lights when the humility is about 80% weather, Granville Toyota changed one light in Nov., it is still leaking now, I need to fix them too. The bumper is inflated.

Rob Pluto said that switch on the Camry intake air selector causes moisture insider all the taillight. But Toyota factory deny Rob Pluto said, %26quot; it is not the factory defeat.%26quot; I paid more than 21,xxx. CAD to buy this one year old with 3x,xxx. km with odometer adjusted car, the new car price might be 24,xxx. It is very expensive already. Would you please tell me what should I do? or If you can let me know the price for fix the car? and compensate from GranvilleI bought a leaky camry 2007 from Granville Toyota, they refuse to fix it. How much can fix 4 tailights, windshyou need to get a lawyer and take that toyota dealership to court.I bought a leaky camry 2007 from Granville Toyota, they refuse to fix it. How much can fix 4 tailights, windshThree words:



Better Business Bureau



Three more

Get A lawyer (stat)I bought a leaky camry 2007 from Granville Toyota, they refuse to fix it. How much can fix 4 tailights, windshi don't know your state laws on used cars. but where I'm at. it sucks. this is what the law states. a used car dealer doesn't even have to offer a warranty on their cars for any repairs after the deal is signed. warranty is limited according the the seller. i went through this when i bought a car for my daughter. and the better business bureau does not resolve this. they only publish complaints. you will have to file a dispute claim. then they submit it to the dealer to contest. they make a judgment according to the dealers response. usually not in your favor. you have to find out your rights as a buyer. the BBB does help you on that. (maybe a lemon law). it does not look good for you. i am truly sorry. my solution was in better terms. i had paid cash for the car. so i turned around and traded it in to another dealer and bought her a new one. 16 yrs ASE cert retired

No comments:

Post a Comment