Monday, October 24, 2011

Brake switch for a 1984 Thunderbird?

How do I go about changing it out? My brake lights aren't working, I swapped them out, the fuses are good, so the only option is my brake switch. I just have no idea how to swap it out, or where the hell it is.Brake switch for a 1984 Thunderbird?the brake light switch is up by the brake pedal. sometimes all they need is adjusted. if your going to change it then unhook the battery, unhook the plug-in on the switch and some of them screw out and you screw the new 1 in and adjust it so the brake lights work when you push the brake.Brake switch for a 1984 Thunderbird?the brake light switch is up under the dash on top of your brake pedal, go to the parts store and get a new switch and then when you look on top of your brake pedal you will know what your looking for, a pretty simple installation but it's just awkward getting at it up under the dash with the front seat in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment