Monday, October 24, 2011

About Harley Davidson LED light kits...?

SO.. My boyfriend has a Harley and it's an '03 Wide Glide (don't know if this matters, or not...) and for Christmas, I would really like to get him one of those kit thingys (I'm totally retarded when it comes to this stuff... sorry! lol!) to put LED lights over (or maybe on the sides of...???) the engine. My problem is that I don't know how many strands or the LEAST EXPENSIVE, yet still with great quality, place to get them would be...? I really like the ones that change colors and he LOVES the any blues, so maybe the %26quot;cool white%26quot; (which is almost like baby blue) changing to blue...?



I talked to a couple people that I've met who have the lights on their bikes when we go on rides and they say *not* to get them from Harley dealerships because they're WAY more expensive, but I thought SOMEONE has to install them, right??



Like I said, I really don't know much about this stuff so if someone would just be awesome and walk me through everything I'm going to need to buy and the approximate pricing (because I AM on a budget, however I heard these aren't *that* expensive), that would be great!

I know his dad knows a lot (manually) about the bikes and he also has a friend who repairs them at a Harley dealership, so if need be, one of them could probably install them..



All I know (which is nothing!) is that I need the lights and a switch. And maybe I'm guessing, but I thought that there was some sort of locking mechanism that you could put on these so that some ***hole doesn't walk by and turn them on and drain your battery...????



THANK YOU!!!About Harley Davidson LED light kits...?you can find led light kits at cyclegear.com for around $100.00 dollars About Harley Davidson LED light kits...?I have them no problem you can get a kit on ebay just search led light kits for motor cycles. Should be about $100 or less. Wire them up so they turn on and off with key.
  • how long does it take to learn asp
  • give to atheist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment