Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I change out the headlights on a 2006 Nissan Titan?

I just bought some brighter lights for my Titan and I can't figure out where to start on switching them out with the old ones. It looks like I'm going to have to take a lot of it apart to get to them. Anybody able to help me with this?How do I change out the headlights on a 2006 Nissan Titan?Go to a garage. Let a mechanic do it if you have no experience.How do I change out the headlights on a 2006 Nissan Titan?Those plastic trim cover under the lights may break taking them off if you don't know how to remove them grill work has to be removed seven square 1/4 with screwdriver slots and 2' long screwdriver and flashlight to release the grill if your skinny armed and double jointed you can remove the 2 ten millimeter bolts under each head light and the other ones you see on the inside top and behind the inner fender liners. A body shop or Nissan Technician who has had the front ends off of a Titan is who I would get to replace those lights. Also check your truck for recalls the condenser cooling fan may need inspecting.How do I change out the headlights on a 2006 Nissan Titan?there are usually just some pins that hold the headlights in place under the hood. they make it so it is not hard, and if you dont find any easy way to get the headlights out then check the book that came with your truck.How do I change out the headlights on a 2006 Nissan Titan?http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-fa

No comments:

Post a Comment